Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hay!

Hay every buddy! Sorree I did not updayt my deer fans after the kontest. I oneded thurd plase - that is reel grate! Thank you fur voteng fur me, deer fans.

The Sap gottded a new job, so she can not help me blawg as mush rite now. But she says we are moveng to a new howse in a few weeks so that we can be closehur to her work. Then she will have moor time to helpded me blawg, because she will not have to spend as mush time in the puuke monster. I will bee bak with lots of updayts then!

XOXO,
Carlos

5 comments:

  1. gratsers on 3rd place, carlos!!
    sorry about the puke monster. ugh. that is totally not funsies. :(
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sheen you dear carlos and we were so furry proud of you
    pibble sugars and wee wags
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! We were out of town, or we would have voted for you too. Your new house sounds exciting. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move!

    I saw your win and am very proud, but know that you are #1 in my heart!

    ~Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlos,

    It was nice to meet you at the Pet Expo! I hope you find a forever home soon...

    Much luvs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete